So you have bought yourself a cracking phone from woolworths for £79.99 – good job.
So you have bought yourself a cracking phone from ebay for > £79.99 – sorry:-(
and you want to unlock it to all networks.
1. Obtain the NEC usb drivers from HERE
2. Buy yourself a NEC usb cable
3. Get yourself the excellent Nectalk from HERE
4. Install drivers and plug the phone in. Your OS will go throught the new device installation.
5. Once all installed, go to the directory where you have unzipped Nectalk and type
nectalk -pt pte 10079 unlock
The software will connect to the phone and then reboot it.
Once rebooted your phone will be fully unlocked.
Please add a comment and let me know how you got on.