The Internet Printing feature isn’t a default component of IIS. To enable it, you must install it as follows:
1. Start the Add or Remove Programs Control Panel applet (Start, Settings, Control Panel, Add or Remove Programs).
2. Double-click the Add/Remove Windows Components button.
3. Select Application Server and click Details.
4. Select Internet Information Services (IIS) and click Details.
5. Ensure that the “Internet Printing” check box is selected.
6. Click OK to close all dialog boxes.
After you’ve installed the Internet Printing feature, users can use the http:///printers URL to view and connect to the printers on the node. Users with the correct access permissions can also control certain printing actions.